Sh. Zakareeya Baksh and Ustadh Mohamad Baajour
Discounted Tuition Fee for Each Course
ONGOING COURSES, EVERY SUNDAY, at 10 A.M. EST
Classes are off Ramadan. NEXT CLASS: Sunday, May 23rd, in sha Allah.
BRICK AND MORTAR - Creed, Character, and Community Development (Explanation of Surah Al Hujurat)
- taught by Sh. Zakareeya Baksh; Quran Recitation by Imam Nouh Kawkab
The curriculum is developed by Shaykh Shakiel Humayun
DIVINE DOSAGES - 50 Reasons to Pray - taught by Sh. Zakareeya Baksh and Ust. Mohamad Baajour
The curriculum is developed by Shaykh Mohammed Elshinawy
ONGOING COURSE, EVERY SUNDAY, at 11:45 A.M. EST
DIVINE DOSAGES - 50 Reasons to Pray (3 CREDITS) - taught by Sh. Zakareeya Baksh and Ust. Mohamad Baajour
THIS COURSE CONSISTS OF 13 CLASSES THAT COVERS:
- Rekindling Our Relationship with Salah
- How Salah Aids a Person in the Rest of His Deen
- How Salah is the Trademark of Muslim Lands
- How to Avoid Hypocrisy by Performing Salah
- How to Gain Peace of Mind from Performing Salah
- Why Doesn't My Salah Make Me Be a Better Muslim?
- Can Salah Increase One's Provision?
- Learn to Improve Your Focus in Performing Salah
- Weak and Strong Salah
- The Salah that Raises Your Level in Jannah
- The Danger of Skipping the Salah without Valid Reasons
- Salah and Kufr
- Convincing Others to Perform Salah
- Answering Question: Why do We Pray?
- How to Develop Habit of Making Salah On-Time
- And much more!
This course was initially been authored by Shaykh Mohammed Elshinawy
14 Thought-Provoking Classes taught by Sh. Zakareeya Baksh and Ustadh Mohamad Baajour