Peeling the Layers
Removing Doubts about the Deen
UPCOMING LIVE STREAM COURSE -
NEW STARTING DATE: SUNDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2020 AT 11:30 A.M. EST
PEELING THE LAYERS - Removing Doubts about the Deen (3 CREDITS)
Taught by Sh. Zakareeya Baksh
Classes are live-streamed on Sundays at 11:30 a.m. (EST)
THIS COURSE CONSISTS OF 12 CLASSES THAT COVERS:
- Doubts about Prophet Muhammad ﷺ
- Misconceptions surrounding Prophet Muhammad's ﷺ marriages
- Accusations of Islam treating women unfairly
- Doubts about Allah's messages
- Misconceptions about crime and punishment in Islam
- Salvation in Islam compared to Christianity
- Iman and Kufr
- The fallacy of atheism
- Islam and modern values
- Comparisons of monotheism and the Trinity
- Reconciling seemingly contradictory texts in the Quran and Hadith
- And much more!
This course was originally authored by Shaykh Shakiel Humayun
WHY FKAD LIVESTREAM?
- ACCESSIBLE: FKAD Livestream is accessible on desktop and mobile devices.
- INTERACTIVE: At the end of each live class, students will have the option to interact directly with the instructor
- DOWNLOADABLE: Every student receives downloadable course text materials.
- SAVE TIME: Speed up the playback of the recorded videos to save your time!
- QUICK SUPPORT: Our support team is here to ensure that things run smoothly. You’ll always find the help you need within 24 hours
Shaykh Zakareeya Baksh was raised in NY. He has completed his memorization of the Quran with Ijazahs, as well many classical Arabic texts. He graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Islamic Studies from the Islamic Online University. Currently, he is completing his Masters Degree in Islamic Studies. He currently serves as an Islamic Studies and Arabic teacher at The Wellspring Schools, an instructor at the FKAD Institute, as well as a regular Khateeb for Masjid Eesa ibn Maryam.
"When I was starting to come back on the deen and was relying on sheikh YouTube and Google for my questions. A lot of those sources can be misleading and wrong, with FKAD Institute, we are able to discuss authentic sources and apply it to our lives."
- Tahsin Kalam
“My heart was softening to the remembrance of Allah, my personality was changing, my state of mind was being refined, my outlook on life developed further as I got to know my Creator more."
- Radiyyah Hussein
"The timing of the classes are perfect for working families. Sunday mornings are a great way for spending time seeking knowledge."
- Nancy Hossain
"I had a career, a family, I tried my best to perform my obligations as a Muslim but I struggled with the “why.” One day, I walked in on a Sunday morning to taste the first class and years later walked out those same doors empowered to embrace the only path in life that matters."
- Ahmad Abdel Aziz